Our emotional intelligence module will introduce you to the 5 aspects of emotional intelligence, providing an insight to the relationship with yourself, how you perceive the world and the impact on your external relationships. This enables an improvement in creating awareness and managing emotions in oneself to enhance our ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with others.
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to improve or develop this vital skill in today’s world.
This programme is run over 2 days on 28 – 29 March 2024 and is virtually facilitated.
Important to note: The dates may change should there not be a minimum of 5 students registered for this specific date.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the principles of emotional intelligence
- Describe the concepts of emotional intelligence with reference to examples
- Explain the importance of personal and interpersonal competencies in relation to interactions in life and work situations
- Analyse techniques for giving and receiving feedback to practice reflecting emotional intelligence
- Motivate the positive and negative impact of emotional intelligence through examples
- Analyse own responses to life and work situations in terms of the principles and concepts of emotional
- Analyse strengths and weaknesses with reference to the concepts and principles of emotional intelligence in order to identify development areas
- Practice techniques for improving own emotional intelligence in relation to development areas identified
Welcome to Emotional Intelligence