The programme is intended to introduce customer service best practices in a working environment.
This programme is run over 2 days from 12 – 13 March 2024 and is virtually facilitated.
Important to note: The dates may change should there not be a minimum of 5 students registered for this specific date.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what customer service is
- Explain customer service measures and your role in driving successful results
- Explain the effective use of the conversation cycle in both written and telephonic communication
- Practice effective listening/comprehension skills
- Practice using empathy
- Practice building rapport effectively
Welcome to Customer Service Training