This learning programme is intended for all persons who need to use communication techniques effectively.
This programme is run over 3 days on 25 – 27 March 2024 and is virtually facilitated.
Important to note: These dates may change should there not be a minimum of 5 students registered for this specific date.
This is a SETA Accredited course at NQF level 5 with 8 credits.
US 12433: Use communication techniques effectively is made up of the following modules:
- Module 1: Communication Techniques used in the Workplace
- Module 2: Lead Discussions and Chair Meetings
- Module 3: Generate a Variety of Workplace Reports
- Module 4: Deliver Presentations
To successfully complete the programme, the following requirements must be met and delivered to deadline:
- Submission of your Portfolio of Evidence
- Accurately completed supporting documentation
- Fully completed Learner Workbook
- 100% attendance for both training days
You will be provided with 6 weeks to submit your Portfolio of Evidence once you have completed the 2 days of facilitated training. Your submissions will be assessed and moderated. If you are found competent, you will be issued with a Certificate of Competence and a Statement of Results from the Services Seta.
Welcome to Communication Level 5