This learning programme is intended for all persons who need to select and coach first line managers and to monitor and evaluate team members against performance standards.
This programme is run over 4 days and is virtually facilitated on the following dates:
11 and 12 March 2024
25 and 26 March 2024
Important to note: The dates may change should there not be a minimum of 5 students registered for this specific date.
Programme entry level requirements:
Communication at NQF Level 4, Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4, Computer Literacy at NQF Level 4.
This is a SETA Accredited course consisting of 2 Unit Standards:
US 252034: Monitor and evaluate team members against performance standards: NQF 5 with 8 credits which consists of the following modules:
- Module 1: Formulate Performance Standards for Team Members
- Module 2: Establish Systems for Monitoring Performance
- Module 3: Prepare for a Performance Review of a Team Member
- Module 4: Conduct a Performance Review Interview
US 252035: Select and coach first line managers: NQF 5 with 8 credits which consists of the following modules:
- Module 1: Select a First Line Manager for a Specific Position
- Module 2: Plan the Coaching Process
- Module 3: Coach the Selected First Line Manager
- Module 4: Monitor and Measure the Results of Coaching Sessions
To successfully complete the programme, the following requirements must be met and delivered to deadline for each unit standard:
- Submission of your Portfolio of Evidence
- Accurately completed supporting documentation
- Fully completed Learner Workbook
- 100% attendance for all training days
You will be provided with 6 weeks to submit your Portfolio of Evidence once you have completed the 2 days of facilitated training for each unit standard. Your submissions will be assessed and moderated. If you are found competent, you will be issued with a Certificate of Competence and a Statement of Results from the Services Seta.
Welcome to Coaching